The website is provided by the GENDER STI consortium and managed by Inmark Europa, which is the data controller for processing personal data through the website.
Inmark Europa S.A.
Avda. del Llano Castellano 13
28034 Madrid, Spain
What data do we collect?
The website operator collects data about access to the website, which is saved in our server log files. This non-personal information collected and monitored in our server log files includes, for example:
- Number of visitors to the site
- Most popular pages
- Operating system
- Browser type
- IP address
We use this information only for statistical purposes and to improve the website and enhance your visit experience. The server log files do not collect personal data since all data above-mentioned is anonymized.
We may collect personal data via registration forms for newsletters or events. This may include name, address, age group and contact information, such as email or phone number.
When registering, your consent will be obtained and saved using the double-opt-in procedure. Your data is not transferred to third parties.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data directly and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Register online to attend meetings and events we host.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on research matters via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Networks and contacts.
- Public and open data sources such as public registers, news articles and Internet searches.
- Social and professional networking sites (e.g., LinkedIn).
How will we use your data?
We process personal data with the purpose of:
- Conducting research (e.g., interviews, surveys).
- Promoting our research to different types of stakeholders.
- Sending invitations and providing access to guests attending our events (online and offline).
- Processing online requests or queries, including responding to communications from individuals.
- Complying with legal and regularity obligations.
How long do we store your data?
Your personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the specific purposes for which the personal data are processed. More precisely, personal data is kept as long as follow-up actions to the GENDER STI website and events are necessary with regard to the purpose(s) of the processing of personal data.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to have access to a copy of such data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Awareness of error messages from web pages.
All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.