Next October 5 the Gender STI project will host in Madrid, Spain its final conference "Breaking Barriers: Advancing Gender Equality in International Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation". It will be a hybrid experience, allowing both in-person and online participation.
The Gender STI Conference
The event will bring together policymakers, researchers, funding agencies, government bodies, and high-level expert panels on gender equality from Europe and international partner countries. It will showcase the innovative outputs of the Gender STI project and provide a platform to foster discussions and collaborations that can propel gender equality in STI international cooperation. The program includes keynote presentations on international cooperation, inclusive policies, gender equality in STI, and panel discussions on three relevant topics:
• Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion in Research & Innovation
• Policy Strategies for Gender Equality in STI Dialogues
• Recommendations for implementing gender equality in STI
Post Satellite Activities
In addition, there will be two online post-event satellite sessions on the 10th and 19th of October:
1. “Intersectionality and Inclusion in International Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation” - October 10th.
2. “The Legacy of GENDER STI - Gendered Content in International Research and Innovation” - October 19th.
- Gender STI Final Conference: Check out the program here
We hope you can join us on this important endeavor and help us make a true difference for women in STI all over the world.